The Diller produce grower's bin trailer.
Diller commitment to quality is the key to this product's longevity and that commitment to quality lives on today at Diller Ag Equipment. We have only raised the bar on quality and will continue to hold that standard to every feeder, wagon and running gear we put the Diller name on.
- 8" x 4" x 3/16" Tube Steel Frame with 3" ChanneI Crossmembers
- 5" x 2" x 3/16" Tube Steel Sides for Impact Resistance
- 6" x 2" x 1/4" Tube Steel Tongue with 12K Drop-Leg Jack
- Adjustable Clevis Hitch with 16,000# Safety Chain
- 10,000# Walking Beam Rear Axles smooth out rough terrain.
- 5,000# Spindles & Hubs with 12.5L Tires
- 2" x 8" Pressure Treated Pine Decking
- Epoxy Primer
- Diller Green or Red Polyurethane Paint
Diller Ag offers a complete 3 year warranty on all products. This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship and is effective from the date the end user takes delivery of their new unit. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part(s) that, in the opinion of Diller Ag, shall be proven defective in materials and/or workmanship under normal use and service.
Normal wear items are not covered by this warranty. Modification to the original design of the unit may void warranty. Warranty is valid only to the original owner.
Warranty claims must be made through an authorized Diller dealer. The dealer must call our warranty department for authorization for any warranty work to be performed. Failure to get prior authorization may result in unpaid claims.
Diller Ag reserves the right to modify, without notice, specifications and/or designs to their product without incurring any obligation to owners of previously sold product.
|12-1022DOBT||22'||120"||12 Bins||12,000 lbs.|